Exam over liao !
Went out yesterday, go Lot 1 eat lunch then go see see...
Quite boring so Me abd KY went to Lyssa house. Her house so big and SUPER creepy. KY and I were damm scared lorh. Later then, we go play swing near the playgound. Lyssa say that one of the playgound and swing is haunted. Me and KY freak out went she say that. Lyssa estate is pretty scary! But i still enjoyed myself there. Soon, KY needed to go home so we bring her to the bus stop then waited so long for the bus. After waiting, Lyssa and i go Science Center. She wanted to bring me to watch some thingy which only cost 2bucks. Lyssa did not have money so I paid for her.The show was dame nice, it was like I am on a space ship seeing Dianosaw..(Dont know howto spell)
By the time the show finish, its was already 6pm. but i didn't care so we go see the souvenior shop...
Lazy post liao !
No comments:
Post a Comment