Heyyys .
Okay, just now after school, KY and I went to return the class key and GLADYS and Sie Ying went to find Mr Derek to give him the paper.
Then I and KY went to the canteen and wait for them, then saw ALYSSA, Su Yun and Cherylin...
Later when we was about to go, I just realise that my house card is missing!!! OMG!!! we went back and search also dont have, wanted to report then I say maybe can see if someone stand on the dustbin to see if can see, so KY was the lightest, then i go see... i see, see, see, ohh !
Found it under the table that GLADYS was sitting on just now ! FINALLY!!
Then we went to take class key and take my house card then return and go back home...
Later, i suddenly want to eat ice-cream cos it was pretty hot ! But KY didnt want cos she was already eat MAMEE MOSTER so she never buy lorhs... then we walk to bus-stop and then saw bus 187, KY and Gladys run after it then just right bus 947 also come then .
So we all run after our bus. haha! so funny! ;D
Purple - Besties !
TTFN !
No comments:
Post a Comment