Thursday, June 25, 2009

Backk ♥.

I am backk ! You miss me right . Dont be. HaHaS

I tell u a summary of what i did at Malaysia

Wednesday 170609-Thursday 180609

Woke up at 430am. And we ended up being the first one to reach at the meeting point. LOL. Had a 8 hours drive (seems like 10hours) Then go up the hill blablabla. Finally, reach Cameron Highlands. Super cold up there. And at night, you can see a lot of stars, super duper nice I tell you. But I forgot take photo. (sadded) We went to pluck strawberries! :D Then went a winding road (damn scary, like want to fall off the cliff anytime.) to see the tea farm. Wanted go see the rose farm, but it is close or something.
Friday 190609

Start to drive down. Get ready to SHOP ! ;))))))))))))))))))) Went to Midvalley. I tell you something damn cool, the hotel and the shopping centre is like you open the door, you step out is the shopping centre liao. Then if show too much, can just go hotel put down then go again. HAHAHAHAHH. :D Went to Chinatown. Very messy place
Saturday 200609 Berjaya Times Square !

Inside the shopping centre got theme park lehh. Damn cool alrights. Then all the theme park the rides is all spinning. HAHAHAHHA. Fun la dehh. We scream like crazy people. HAHAAHHAHAAH. :D Then shopping again.
Sunday 210609 Drive to Malacca.

Then shopping again ! :D Shop somemore. Untill leg tired.

Monday 220609 Historical place.

Then buy some kind of tibits thing. Had the ballball chicken rice. :) Then head home

No comments:

Post a Comment