After school needed to stay back for the stupid maths and lock the class door.
Aiyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!
Then later went to WestMall with SuYun, KayYian & Cherilyn to meet TianLai & Dickson.
But Cherilyn did not know that we had plan this.
Now I feel very regreted about not telling Cherilyn this.
TianLai really love Cherilyn so much but I dont know if Cherilyn is going to give him a chance.
I will not force Cherilyn to be with him. But I will just wait and see what is the future.
:D:D:D:D:D:D
Continued, We ate KFC but KayYian didnt want to.
After eating Cherilyn and KayYian went home.
Then left Me, SuYun, TianLai & Dickson.
First we went to popular to buy things.
We were taking a very freaking long time inside.
Soon, Dickson have to go as he needed to go for his tuition.
Then now left Me,SuYun & TianLai.
TL bought something and he help me & SuYun to buy a pen.
So kind alrights.
Then after that went to Library to see see.
Time pass so fast that it was 5++ already.
Then HOME SWET HOME!
& now here posting.
I shall stop here.
Byes!
No comments:
Post a Comment