Helloos.
Today after school went to 7-eleven with SuYun.
I bought the Little Miss thingy I told you that I will buy with the money that TL gave me.
Then I chose green in colour capsule and SuYun chose blue then we were so damn scared if we got the same one again.
SighSighSigh.
Unfortuanately, I got Little Miss Chatterbox again and Mr Greedy again too!.
So damn freaking fand up.
SuYun got Mr Nosy and Mr Greedy lorh.
She never get Mr Nosy before so she was quite happy larh but actually she wanted Little Miss Shy.
Then we sat down at a table at the HDB flat to chit chat for awhile.
Later then I thought, we should share money to buy another capsule.
The SuYun say oay lorh.
So we went to buy another one.
A yellow capsule.
After buying, I immdiately open it.
In th end got Litle Miss Shy and Mr Small.
SuYun again go what sh wanted but me NO.
But KayYian wanted Mr Small so I sell it to her for $1.
:D:D:D:D
Happy at least.
End here.
Byes.
No comments:
Post a Comment