Tuesday, July 28, 2009

hEllOss.
Today reachedschool was like quite early for me.
7.10am reached liao.
HAHAH.
Then later sat with Cherilyn.
Then for History period, I sat with SuYun.
We also got history test xia.
Siannn.
Later then go recess ate Lor mee as Josephine and Cherilyn wanted so me and SuYun just followed.
Then I ponteng prefect duty again, 3 times liao I nvr go.
LOLL.
The go thing was Ms Song never come!
The whole cass bacame choatic nia. (like bunch of monkey)
HAHAH.
Slacked again.
After school walked with SuYun and Cherilyn.
We went to buy drink at the mama shopp too.
Aftr that, say goodbye to Cherilyn.
SuYun and I went to our bus stop.
While we were walking, we saw '985' bus come so me and SuYun say lets run for the bus.
But we already cross the traffic light and almost nearing the bus but the stupid bus uncle did not even care xia.
Then so we got no choice to take the next bus.
We waited for a long time xia.
Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.
Sooner the bus came. FINALLY.
Then later saw my sister at the bus stopp.
HAHAH.
Damn scared to take the same bus as my sister.
PaiSai.
Later then reached home.
And now posting.
Will end here.
Byessss.

No comments:

Post a Comment