Heyy ,
U know that I cut my hair to bangs right, then i was very pai sai to go in to class lehh.
All the boys sure laugh at me de. I was sort of true.
Kelvin said why my bangs soo straight , LekHan and Ruzaini said it to.
A lot of boys make fun of me lehh, sob sob.
But sooner or later thay will get used to my hairstyle.
Today sat with SuYun at the back of the class.
Then suddenly Jeremy pop out from nowhere. He seat just infront of us then so noisey lehh.
He talk and talk non-stop de. Try to stay away from him during class time or else to will get influence. But it was kinda fun talking to him btw.
After school, it starting to rain and Cherilyn only got 1 umbrella. SuYun and I were suppose to take the 947 and Cherilyn must take another bus and both of us were going different bus stop.
We ended up going to the 947 bus stop. SuYun and I took the bus but Cherilyn didnt. Poor her.
I also kindapity her nia. Sheis a really great friend.
Later on, SuYun and I went to WM and i top up my Ez-link card.
Then we go in to WM to walk walk lorh.
We went to Giodano to buy a badge. ( Cheer Me up)
So nice okays. Then went to value shop, I bought choco mint and SuYun bought soya bean drink.
We also went to comics connection then bought pictures of Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Bum !
So happy. Later walk halfway then took bus home.
End End. Long LOng post. Read if you are interested.
Labels: Friend, Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment