Quite a long time a ago,
I went to cycle at the carpark downstairs my house then my mother and my maid went to wash our car, BMW, beember.
I was cycling happily.
But later, I went to sort of took a rest and went to my mother there near the car.
While I was talking to my mother, I accidently lost balance when I was sitting on the bike.
i almost wanted to hit the beember but in the end I got my balance back and my mother was so like careful of my beember instead of me.
Then I asked her a question in a soft voice, "Isit you like beemer more then me?"
Then you know what she say, duhh, like of course.
After hearing what she said, my heart sank and I was like lost for words.
But obviously did not tell her how misereable I was.
Then I just kept quiet and continued to cycle.
Sigh.*Sigh.*Sigh.*
This was what I wanted to tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment