Helloos.
7th August '09
On Friday went to Isabel house and was cam-whorin'g !
Fun i tell you.
HAHAH.
Later I willl be posting all the pictures that we took.
:D:D:D:D:D
8th August '09
OK!
Was like doing homework again.
Siannnn.
SkipSkipSkip to Sinday....
9th August '09
Went boatin again.
Cool xia went to Lazarus island (not sure if is the correct spelling)
I went like at about 10am then the boat ride ws like damn bumpy.
I sat infront on my boat horh
then suddenly,
There was a huge wave coming and the whole boat was like in the air ok.
And I also hurt my spine.
OMGF!
Is like I cant talk xia.
I tried to talk my cannot.
I think i was paralised for a few seconds.
If you dont beleive then nvm de.
But when we reach the island my back was like damn pain lorh.
But of course I had fun.
We also got a BBQ for lunch and dinner.
Nice okayy.
I also almost sleep on the hamock you know.
So Damn freaking nice okayyy.
I also dont know what to say.
I was there almst the whole day lorh.
Then we are suppose to ankleor boat in the middle of the sea to watch fireworks.
Unfortuanately again, got one of themother not feeling well so we went back to RSYC, the shore...
I really enjoyed myself there.
9 August '09
Lame went back on doin homework again nia.
No choise I really no freedom.
Actually i thought got school nis I totally forgotten.
OKay Lazy post liao.
Byes...
No comments:
Post a Comment