Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I friend you, I hate you.

You came in my life when I was Secondary 1.
I was one of ur good friend since then.
But things have change...
You have change....
Your attitude sucks.
First, saw you and ''I thought what a kind and pleasent girl..."
Turn out to be the opposite.
Second, you started to betray me. Okay, find just whatever.

Not only you have betrayed me, but all my good friends too.
What the....
Thirth, I just realised what a big lier you are.
You have been lier ever since.
You say you got lost of bood, I at first, I didn'nt believe.
Of course, like duhh.
But this matter I'm not sure if you are lying or not.
Who will ever know if you are lying only yourself.
But smetimes you just make it so obvious that everyone could tell that you are lying.
I can tell that you want to be teacher's pet, is'nt it obvious.
Stop it can ?
Why are you being like this, is it fun, do you enjoy it ?
Betraying, Lying and whatever sorts you are doing.
Do you think that giving a soft toy would gain back you friends?
NOOOO.
Please think first before sending that sms to KayYian and whoever that you have sended.
However, you always put a moody face when yu come to school.
I have been talking bad about you since when i realised how you have treated me.
I'm not the only one that talk bad about you, everyone is!
Don't try to take my friends away.
I know you have tried but you failed as they did'nt want you back.
As for TianLai, if you really love her, I don't know what to say.
Is this what you do everytime, lying?
By the way, do you have a younger sister in the first place?
Suyun and Josephine went to your house and found out that your sister dose not have a room.
I know you conform make excuses like , 'ohh she sleep with my mum, all the crapp'!
Do you think we are that dumb or stupid?
Just before I end this post, I would like to say BYEBYE.
If I'm ever talking to you again, I must be CRAZY.
Hope you read this post of mine.
I don't mind if you print out and show it to Ms choong.
If you want, its up to you.
Guai...

End.


I hope many people wil read this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment