Thursday, October 15, 2009

Outing!

First, when to Lot 1 with Retard clique!
Then CookieMonster,Marshmallow,DearestDomokun and Elmo ate lunch at McDonalds..
Me and Lao Gong and Lover nvr eat, instead we ate Taiwan saugage and I ate apple pie...
After lunch, ZILIAN time..
When to a open place and was cam-whoring with the clique..
FunFunFun ! (totally)
After ZILIAN, CookieMonster and Elmo when home.
T.T

After that when to look and see see. Bought gummies from mintoon..
Soon got bored so when library and chit-chatt an oso secretly eat gummies.
Soon when to look look again.
Soon later, Lover and DearestDomokun when home, and so left me, LaoGong and Marshmallow.
Later, we when to WestMall.
HAHAH.
We were bored so we when to sit inside the fitting room and chit chat.
So suai, got caught then the aunty so GL to us lor.
Follow us non-stop, think we very stupid.
KNN...
But later we bought something to eat and sat at a ice-cream shopp thingy.
HAHAH, was chatting Again.
Then late liaos, so we when home..
On the way home, apasser-by talk o us some crapp.
Say they no mothers...
CRAPP
Ask me and LaoGong to donate $$$$$$$$.
Don't know if istrue of fake sia.
Then I bopian give $5.
I'm siao!~
Shit,i don't kow if I'm doing the righ thing lehh.
SHITSHITSHIT!!!!!




Dear GOD, can you please tell me or do something unusual like hit my head or tap my shoulder, and this is sign hat I;m doing wrong thing. If I hve done wrong just don't do any thing to me. Hope you will be able to see this... In Jesus nae I pray, AMEN!




No comments:

Post a Comment