191109 - Dunearnite
Dunearnite was nice and I enjoyed it. I was rushing to school as Josephine wanted to give us free ticket. She was one of the performance mah so she needed to give us asap. We inthe got it and thanked very much. (: Thankyous LOVER! After the show, when WestMall with Suyun and Dickson. -.- Then home sweet home. Was quite late le.
201109 - Slacking
Whole day rotting at home bah. Cut short the whole day.
211109 - OUT
Yeah, went to Isabel house first thing in the morning. Played there until not sure. Then brought her out together with my family. Her parents go oversea and ''together time''. LOLL. Then when to watch 2012!~ Woohh!! Was craving sia.. Then after show, when to eat dinner at food court. -.- Then brought Isabel home and later home sweet home. (go quite a few places)
221109 - HOME -.-
Skip Churh today cos Isabel was not going to so we didn't go either. Woke up late so had mee siam for brunch. :D Then later mum asked us to do homework sia. -.- Then, I took my own sweet time to REDO my movie review. -.- I type my movie review. When I typing, I was also plurking and msning. HAHAH. Karma went down by 0.16. (SHIT) Mum was like sitting there watching 'The Queen'(??) Whatever la. She even cried. -.- When she watching, I was like not doing my homework, was also like distracting my sister. -.- Then soon had early dinner. Then watched tv all the way till 8. Then mum decided to go colour hair. (!) YEAH! I was craving to colour my hair brown. Me and my sister help mum colour hair and mum was so good let us use her remaining colour and she help me colour my hair. WOOH!!~ Super happy. But its wasn't even obvious sia. -.- Then later bathed and when home. Later played majong for awhile and when to sleep. Wasn't able to sleep beacuse drank tea while playing majong. LOLL. (DAD was not feeling well) <-- poor thing.
231109 - TODAY,HOME.
Here posting. I will end here. Lazy liao la. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment