Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm back.

Yoyo,
I'm bak from Malaysia. Reach home about 1am++. Super tired sia. Slept in the car for almost the whole time. (-.-) Okay will elaborate a bit what happened.
271109 - Heading to KL
Okay, woke up like about 5.30 in the morning, then change and set off to met Isabel and the other familys. Then drive all he way to KL. Damn super long sia. LOLL. Stop for like breakfast/lunch/toilet break. Then continue driving till reach KL. Later check in to hotel then have our lunch the the hotel resturant. Then when to KLCC to have walk walk. Watched New Moon there. :D:D *romantic* Then when back hotel then eat my burger that bought from mc donalds and then later bathe and when to sleep.
281109 - OUT
When out the whole day and leg was like tiring like siao. When to TIMES SQUARE. Then Isabel parents and siblings went to watch 2012 then Isabel watch le so she went shopping with me,sis and mum. Didn't buy much thing. Later on after the show has finished, we when to have our lunch at the food court. -.- Then when we were about to leave the TIMES SQUARE, I wanted to buy something. I feel so PS to buy infront of Isabel. LOLL. Then later sis bought a cap, shirt and i bought 2 shirt. So happy. Then later go to another shopping centre (forgot whats the name). Then, I bought a wallet. SKIPSKIP. Reach back hotel then bathe and ate cup noodles for dinner.
291109 - Genting
Woke up at 7 in the morning. Eat biscuit and noodles for breaky. Then later headed off to Genting, slept on the way there. Then, played the roller coaster like siao. So fun sia. I enjoyed it very much. I want go Genting again. Then later when for dinner and went home. Reach home at 1am++. Super tired. LOL.
DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment