Nowadays, I don't really have a proper post I guess.. Well, I'll will today. Okay, today woke up in the morning at 6 as usual.. Then watched tv, just for laugh on tv while having breakfast... Then later when to change le then leave house.. After then got silent reading, not bad ba cos got books to read lor. Then next is PE! YAY! Was late to asemble there then kana punishment sia. _|_ -,- Okay then started running around the school, not bad sia. I was actually running with Suyun and Dilys they all then I don't know why I ran so fast haha. (bhb) Then later catch up with JiaHui then started runing with her. Then from then onwards, never see SY and Dilys le. ): Then later when reaching the end liao then I thought that can go rest le but in the end another round. OMG.. -.- Actually good form of exercise. HAHA. Then finally reach le. :D Then skip skip.. Then chinese super boring. Si Han. -,- Then go for recess w/ Grace. Then prefect duty.. Then later have science peroid.. SIAN. Then maths! YAY! Learn how to draw graph hehe. FUN! :)) Later then hungry go mama buy shop food. Then eat ice-cream w/ SY and Haz. (: Then 945 to Mc Donald's.. Then ta bao mc chicken home. Walked home with SY. Then 176 home.. END
No comments:
Post a Comment