Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello again!
Currently not very happy bcos lappy is LOUSY I tell you.
Shit ass sia. But something cheered me up!

{News} SHINee’s comeback in April~!!~
Yippeeeee !! (: But its kinda soon? And this April, lots of big stars are gonna release they’re albums too~ So competition is definitely tight!
MBLAQ Single
Davichi Mini Album
Uhm Jung Hwa
Lee Hyori 4th Album
Son Dambi 2nd Album
Rain Mini Album
Baek Ji Young Single
Wonder Girls First US Album
Rainbow 1st Album
2PM Single
SHINee 2nd Album
But I hope our SHINee boys gets lots of rest…and i’m not sure about the album concept…will post if i find out more about this…
credits: SFI

Yeah! super happy sio. Coming out new album liao. :>
Hopefully they will come for a asia tour and visit Singapore for the thirth time.~!
Heheh.
Hello baby ep 8 (eng sub) is out!^^
Hope I will be able to download.
^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment