Hihihi,
Tomorrow will be my Sec 2 camp sia.
Not really looking forward to it.
Just packed it today..
Anyway, just now got CIP then went Bukit Batok home for the age..
Quite boring lor.
Played some ball games with them and interact with some of them too.
Hahah.
Got one aunty super funny and kind lor. :D
Just watch hello baby ep 9 but not got 1 part jammed.
So have to wait for it to load finished and off for donner after watching.
Still wondering should I freeze my plurk karma?
Should I surrender my phone for the camp?
(i think i will regret if i surrend)
Ohh yah,
you know hor the "this is it" show, Micheal Jackson
Super cool sia.
"This is it" concert
Minho there I think. :)
Jonghyun^0^
Taemin~
Ohh yah,
you know hor the "this is it" show, Micheal Jackson
(not sure how spell)
it is going round the world and it went to korea and SHINee went for the concert.Super cool sia.
Btw, on second thought, my sis tld me not to buy the SHINee tee-shirt liao.
Bcos I abe to make and print the design onmy own @ malaysia
and
I think my mum allow me too.
Cheap,cheap,cheaper.
Who wants?



No comments:
Post a Comment