Today, was pretty awesome especially the IMM part. ^^
Firstly, chinese was not that bad.. Then had english journal to write.. LOLL.
Then schol dismiss le. But had to stay for while as Yong Jung told us that we will be getting back out swimming cert..
Then, later delay here and there bcos of Dilys lor, her bro thingy. -,-
Then later trained to Jurong east interchange.
Had Mc Donalds for lunch.
(mc spicy, yum,yum)
Then, after lunch Suyun went buy sundae ice-cream.
Then we quickly went off to the garden plaza.
And guess what,
the SHINee stage is still there.
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.
I can't believe it sia.
Me Suyun and Dilys quickly ran over to the stage.
Jump up the stage and I didn't hesitate to roll around.. (a bit crazy)
I was like askng Dilys help me and suyun take photo.
As many as possible. ^^
Then we played on the stage for while and keep takin photos.
Damn hyper and high @ that moment.
Now when I'm typing,
I feel
super
duper
uber
high~!
After taking photos and and fooling around @ the stage,
The sercurity guard came.
We were damn lucky sia, cos when we were about to leave,
then the sercurity came if not we wouldn't be able to take as much photos as we did.
After the guard had told us to come down the stage, we saw a few dunearnite cae to the garden plaze too.
Then started seeing the stage too.
Then, we went to change t out PT kit and wanted to leave IMM le. But, in the nd Me and Suyun wanted to eat sweet so went to Minitoons and buy some gummies. :)
Then trained back to Bukit Gombak.
Just wanted to say that NP duty for sports day was so boring.
Stand there act beautiful.
Hahas..
Jaguar, Cougar & Cheetah cheering rocks!
The rest still good lar, dont worry. :D
Cheetah in the end win AGAIN.
Woohoo!
I
love
lub
luv
l-o-v-e
today.
PICTURES TIME:
Me angry face?
Shouting?
Weird?
Unglam!
Unglam, again!
@ playground there.
DONE~
Anyway, just now saw SHINee on TV.
They @ the 新加坡e乐大赏2010~!
They said, we are SHINee.
(in chinese)
and tell us not to missed it on Channel 56.
April 4 i think.
Will end here. BYES!
No comments:
Post a Comment