Well, let's start from the begining shall we?
We left the house in a hurry, headed to IMM to get more light sticks. (wearekiasupeople) In results, we got 2 blue, 2 pink and 1 green. Hah! We had to rushed off to town. It was around 6.15pm when we left IMM.
Just when my parents drop us off at the bus stop outside, we saw this girl running, shouting "He come already" in chinese. (iamrushingtimehere) A silver van with dark tinted glass just turned in. The next thing I know, girls were climbing on the barrier, screaming. "Xiao gui!~" Being Singaporeans, my sister and I went to climb on the railings too. Haha. The best thing was that he wave before entering the building. That is call fanservice. We thought it was SHINee.
People there are simply gorgeous. Oversized tank with high waist skirt, floral print dress topped with denim blazers. Some even wore 5 inch heels and leather boots. I felt so... Let's not say shall we. :) And I definitely saw people wearing SHINeesingapore@wordpress tee. Cute to the max. The security guard guy was damn nice, asked us to hurry up go in. We sneaked in drinks. Heeehs. Once we found our seats, we realised how small the stage seems and how far we were. At least 500 metres, no kidding! The best way was the projector screen which was directly infront of us. Let's skip and go to SHINee, yeah? It's the point of this post. :)
Even before the host could say Korean in Chinese, everyone was on their feets screaming their lungs off. They were the only one that made people jump to their feets. Hands were raised in the air as the pale blue glow sticks starts light up the audience stand. We were in a frenzy. Camera flashes were on and off like a hundred times per seconds. They were so damn hot in white suits.
However, there was something that caught my attention and is seriously disturbing. All members were all smiles, except Jonghyun. It was rather disturbing to see my second favourite member with such a black face. Usually when idols are tired, they give this really blank face where they may doze of anytime even while they are standing, but the face that Jonghyun gave simply states " I am not happy." or "This is seriously pissing me off." Of course, I tried to not pay much attention to it.
Onew speaked and everybody screamed. The host were getting irritated, from what I could see. He said, "You all don't understand what he said and you all screamed." I personally think it just a natural fan reaction. To us, fans, everything that is said by them is definitely worth screaming.
Onew was adorable, smiling his million-watt smile the whole time. He even tried smiling while speaking. So cute! ^^ Minho seriously give off that flaming charisma. It was very hot! Key waved at times too~ I didn't pay much attention to Taemin.
Once they left the stage, everybody just became restless. Like almost immediately. Awards were given, performance and stuff. I got bored after awhile, but I help Tobey take Xiaogui pictures. See what a good friend I am? Even took a video of him singing. Haha. Other than that, By2 performed, JJ Lin and his fanclub performed. So coolzxcv. They get to see their idol up close. No wonder he is so popular.
SHINee performance was like one of the last. The host said Korean and everybody was on their feets, this time standing on the chairs. It was crazy but totally worth it. My hands were not even saw taking video of the whole performance and holding my board high in the air. Screaming our lungs off, at the same time singing along to the chorus. It was awesome! Once in a life time experience! Simply wonderful.
They won some award for new coming artiste and performed again. Once they finished, almost half the audience got up too. I was like 'They are leaving?' Seriously rude. Poor Eason Cheng. Having to win 4 awards with everyone so concentrated on leaving. The host repeatedly said that SHINee was coming back on, but nobody bothered. My sister wanted to leave. I made her stay. So inconsiderate. But I can't blame some of them. They came for SHINee and they don't understand the whole show. It was great effort that they endured the whole concert without knowing what was going on.
Lastly, at the ending. All idols came out to the front. SHINee came out a little later than the rest. Disappointingly, they were one of the first to leave too. But, Onew stayed behind and waving continously to us, fans. How cute can he get. ^^ OMO~ He just upgraded to my second favourite member in SHINee! ^^ (toobagforjjong) I am so happy with Onew. He was the only one who stayed behind to wave, but got chased down the stage not long later.
And the newspaper said SHINee was shy. You think so?
And what is up with Jonghyun? What are those rumours? Are they for sure?
credits @ shan-ah-non.bs

No comments:
Post a Comment