Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yoyoyo, everyone. Mum allowed me to use comp again. ^^ but only up to 11pm. Haise. Anyway, yesterday found out tht my maths I done wrongly sia. I did ex 4.2 instead of ex 4.3 Then chong but didn't fnish by yesterday so today morning do lor. Today also got tuition then ask teacher help  me with my comp again. Hehe. The teacher super thick shin sia, ask me if she can some "love letters" biscuits then I was like OMG? But,of course never say tht out loud. Then pass the whole tin of "love letters" biscuits to her. LOL.-.-?
Then after the tuition ended, she ask me if she can use the phone as her phone was out of battery, don't know real or not. But, then she called a few times then delay here and there, then when use toilet and use the phone again.
Then my sis over her saying abount colouring hair.. How much and stuff. WTF? Nvm lor. But, now mum say she might be changing the teacher cos mum say she not exprience enough.
Bleh,bleh.


Other then that, the place where I do my downloading of videosis uder maintance? WTF,wtf! -,-
Irratating my ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment