Monday, April 12, 2010

HiHi,
Fcuk my stupid computer sia.
Can't even open the internet page.
STUPID!
Now, ended up using my sis extra comp.
:D
I wanted to post pictures but now, no mood le ad can't even send by bluetooth to the comp.
ASShole sia.
Nevermind.
Anyways, on Sunday, I went Marina square.
Like FINALLY.
Then I later when to see the kiddy palace see if got any SHINee picture or what sort ever.
I went there alone cos my friend and sis went to MUJI.
So I started walking then walked pass the "times" book store, saw the fire hygren.
HAHAH. (ifyouwatchhllobabyyouwillknowwhatitalking)
then continue walking, quite far, very big then finally reached Kiddy palace.
I was like super PS to enter bcos it' like for mother to buy things for their child.
Then I was alone ma.
But nevermind, build up my courage and step in.
Then later I realised it was completely different from the hello baby show.
The place was so big and a shocked.
Then I walked around here and there and then came out le.
Haise, fel disappointed with myself cos I didn't touch the shelf the ONEW did.
Haise. But still happy that I went Marina Square. :)
Then later walked all the way back and went to find sis and Isabel @MUJI.
Isable bought 3 pens sis bought 2 pens and a box like pencil case..
Then later when up to times again and slack inside the shop.
Soon later bid farewell to Isabel.
I was shocked bcos mum sad we going IMM.
:D:D:D:D:D
Happpy girl~!
Then, I slept in the car till reached IMM.
Went to cotton on first then later went to Giana.
Next went to Dasio.
And guess what again?
The SHINee stage is really still there.
I'm so happy.
Then later I wanted to go there but don't dare cos later mum scold.
Then nevermind after buying tings from Dasio went back to Cotton on.
Bought a flowery tank top. :>
Thanks mama~!

Last, home sweet home and homework.

 
Today wasn't that bad in school.
But I totally forgotten there's english test.
SHIT sio. -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment