FUN
After maths paper 1 over, stayd back for while bcos of the maths book and file. Sian, but just for while only. Then later Dilys was incharge of keep the book, haha, poor thing. Then soon me and Suyun were off to Lot 1 today. Went there, nothing was open yet. So early, then walk here and there. Dilys later on came and join us. ^^ Me and Suyun was talking pictures at the comics connection there. ^^/ SHINee rocks. I also bought SHINee ez-link card sticker. :P Happyhappy girl. Then later my maid saw,.. she's like first thing she poin out to Minho. Love at first sight. :) Then she started to be crazy over Minho.. BUT, too bad, Minho is mine. :)
Dno't snatch him from me. :D:D:D Btw, my dad nag non-stop just bcos for the stupid art. -.- pissed. I know I'm evil asking ym maid do for me. heheh. ^^ will end here.
SHINee
Cute? ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment