Friday- 28/5/10
Bugis trip, after didn't buy anything again. Just food, food, food. Aiyoyo, Charlene, it's time to jian fei! Trying to stop eating. ^^ Cam-whore @ food court.
Saturday- 29/5/10
Well, fall sick but still went IMM in the afternoon~ Heheh. Bought a tangtop from Cotten On and a pair of shoe from Mondo. Happydieme!! After that went to RSYC again to use computer and have my dinner there.
Sunday- 30/5/10
Woke up, super sick, but still went to Church, despite that I'm sick and Isabel didn't come. :( After Church went Suntec as mama wanted to renew our newspaper thingy. Then later go carefours see see. After that home sweet home. Watch tv for while and sleep till dinner was ready.
Monday- 31/5/10
Not fully recovered yet. :( Saddieme. Well, I'm still able to use comp yeah! Heheh. :P
SHINee!
Boombio Outlet 2nd Anniversary Celebration Concert
I edited! Love his highlight!








.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment