Enjoy~!
Yoogeun CF. OMG. ^^/
(0.19sec & 0.29sec)
Onew musical kissing part. O.o
5th May'10 - Korean Children's day
RDD, children's day @ korea.
Replay Jjong.^^
SHINee at daejanchi children's day.
Anyways, today school was okok until maths lesson. I was so pissed off my _ _ _ _! He has no respect for us at all, he last time even scolded us retarted kids/mental kids. Now he say mental to us leh, you are the teach how can you say us, you have no right to do so. Please don't compare us w express students, looking down on us everytime. F_ _ _ O_ _! I sue you la. I call 999 now. :D
Bussed w LG and now using dad's comp, secretly as my sis old comp and my comp the internet had broken down, haise. Hopefully can get a new laptop le. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment