Monday, May 10, 2010

Gosh, I can't find this picture?!
SIS!

Shop name.
(fatlegsofmine) -.-
Funshot.
Isabel looks like giraffe.
Boo!
Taemin make a mistake and he feels super paiseh. :( But still cute.
SHINee RDD @ Green Ribbon Hope Concert
SHINee JoJo @ Green Ribbon Hope Concert.
SCHOOL- Today had geography exam. When I felt the paper is was fucking thick. Gosh! I can't believe. And worst thing, I told/promise myself to pray before I start the test but I totally forgot. Damn freaking disappointed w myself. :( But half way through the paper, I remember so i quickly praied a short one and continue doing. Both Geography and History was difficult. Hopefully I'll be able to pass. Tomorrow maths, heng sia. :) Tuition @ 5.30pm today. ^^/

Since saturday this made me laugh to myself:
You may think there's nothing between us, but that's not how I feel. ♥
I have been watching happiness in the wind and it's freaking nice. Make me feel so high thoughout the weekend. I'm super in love/crazy over the show. (koreanshow) ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment