Thursday, May 20, 2010

Edited twice. HAHA.



Today, got back History, Maths & Chinese. 1 good 2 bad. His & Chi bad and Maths good. ^^/ I'm really happy for my maths and science. History, expected liao. Chinese just 3 more maks and i can pass paper 2, hopfully CA1 for chinese will pull up my marks overall. :) After went Westmall again w Suyun and Dilys.. Ate mc flurry and apple pie for lunch. YUM. Then later went to commics connection again. See see then Dilys say she will buy for me the SHINee light stick for my b'day in advance. I hope she will mark her words. :D
Later on went may fashion to see if got ribbon. Lucky have sia, the cheap cheap one. $1 only but I think it was a bit fake, heheh. Electric blue is nice hor.
 Anws, sorry for not posting about the fun on Tuesday. Swimming party was so fun, but my dear TWINNEH, Kayyian had to leave early for diving. Saddieme. :(( Took pictures after she left so she wasn't in the picture. Next time okay?
SHINee
SHINee update UFO liao. So good. Even though I don't really know what is the UFO about but it's cool. Is like smsing SHINee members and they will reply us. COOL right? Ohh ya, Key update me2day again. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Results:
Literature: 24/45
Science: 71/100
Geography: fail
History: fail
Maths: 75/100
Chinese: fail
English: 52/80
Will update later on @ 6.30pm, off to watch little nyonya. BRB.


I totally forgotten! It's NPCC day today. I just realise when I read Grace blog. Heheh. Yeah, had to come school early and then go to hall for NPCC speech.. I was so embrarressed when I got back to class but soon it was alright.. We had to wear for the whole freaking day. -.- I know that I should be proud of NPCC instead of feeling embrarressed but I don't know why. Haise.

Time check: 7:14pm

No comments:

Post a Comment