Thursday, May 6, 2010

SHINee's Dorm

Bed arrangment: in case if you’re not sure, the first top bunk on the left is jonghyun’s and below it, is taemin’s. In the center is onew’s bed (: On the left, the pink bedsheet one, is key’s and below it is minho’s XD
If u watched yunhanam, the kitchen looks familiar doesnt it? Hehs and the shoes rack is neat XP I mean they’re 7 guys living together (our boys and 2 manager) (:
Kitchen. Neat yeah..
 
Wow the bookself…i wonder if the big card on top is made by a fan…?
So many awards sia.. ^^/
This is *super* freaking cute~! I think Minho likes bannna milk. I think Yoogeun like banna milk too. I wonder how it tastes like. ^^;;
Another cute picture of Minho and Onew. 8D
In their computer room. ^^/

This doll should be Key's cos of the pink blanket.




SCHOOL,
I was relief as NPCC day has postponed to 19may instead of tomorrow. Today's rehearsal was cancel too. ^^ Well, after school it started to rain so Dilys's parents drove me and Suyun to our bus-stop. Thanks anyway. ^^ Bused home all the way and waited for maid to come pick me at the bus-stop due to the rain. The weather is pretty weird, rain stop rain stop. Aiyoyo, just make up ur mind. -.- Haha, using dad's comp again. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment