Monday, June 14, 2010

Just look at how crazy SUJU is when Korea won the Soccer match.
Who's the person that just sits and does'nt react? I think is Sungmin.
 And look how cute is my husband. ^^

(cam-whore w samsung omnia)

Sorry for not having a proper post recently. Well, next week I'll be going to KL on the 17-19june and 20-21june I'm going to Church camp, I guess it will be fun. Kekeke.
Well, since monring till now, I was able to watch finish "your beautiful" though I didn't start from the beginning. It's super addictive ok! I love it. But the problem is that sometimes the video very lag no sort sort de, it's not youtube, I watch in some other website la. Pissed me off sia. Even though I manage to watch till the last episode. Hahas. I will always end with a happy ending, eventually. ^^ I wanted to watch ep 1 but I think is lagging to much, and I guess I rather not get myself pissed off again. 
Lunch: plain rice + chicken + chilli sause.
w.e.i.r.d

Mum got Iphone and Sis got Omnia 2. Freaking sad, didn't get to buy new phone, but mum say at the end of the year she will help me buy IPhone 4G. ^^

A random question: Who watch the world cup match?

No comments:

Post a Comment