Just look at this picture. You can see that Lee Minho is much taller then Choi Minho. I can't beleive that men! Haha. Never mind, to tall also not good, later I can't reach him. Heheh.
Well, yesterday went to Isabel's house at night and slept over. So much fun okay. We slept about 12.30am to about 1 am. Then we make alarm at 2am because we wanted to take photo. But in the end, after hearing eveyone's alarm, I just off mine and went back to sleep, just as what everyone did, hahas. Total failure. LOL. Woke up @ 7am++ cos my parents came back from fishing and then they make many noises. Haise. Can't sleep for while. But after you know, I fell back asleep. Officially woke up at 9.30am and ate 1/2 curry puff and 1/2 harsh brown for breakfast. And went home soon after we're done eating. Haise, thought could have stayed longer. :( But even though still had fun lor. :))
Home>lunch>study>cycling>home>bathe>dinner
Well, will end my post here. Byebye.

No comments:
Post a Comment