Minho looks weird here! Hahas, but still cute.

Well, today woke up @ 6.20 am bcos of the stupid wind. I shall not elebrate on it though. Get ready and off to school. I think Mr Ang should really rent a bus for us just now. It took us damn look to go there as Mr Ang's car was freaking small. He had to travel back and fore 4 times, pity him, heheh. Skip Skip. CD course end with a test and was dismiss early! Went WM for while with SY, Dilys and Yunwen. ^^ Something happen and mood was quite bad but didn't really express it out. -.- saw Jia Hui and Tian Lai @ WM. :) After that went MAC to buy a burger and was on the way home le. Home sweet home after that. :)
I can't trust you anymore. I really can't. It's time.. it really is.
Love wasn't meant to be like this.
Love is time,
Love is trust.
Super Junior!
Ohh ya, Super junior was @ Marina bay sands to promote the Samsung Galazy S (phone) For more information check out here:













No comments:
Post a Comment