Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Taeyeon @ Singapore Flyer

Taeyeon @ Singapore universal studio

Well, as you all know, Taeyeon from SNSD came to Singapore 2 days ago I guess. People spotted her @ the flyer and @ singapore universal studio. This picture was taken at the universal studio. Lucky for the 3 guys there. Oh, yeah, I also talk to one of the guy @ facebook the one that I circled in red. Awesome yeah? But she already left for Singapore. Not many people knows that Taeyeon was in Singapore so there wasn't much crowed. She just want to have a vacation with her family and she chose to come to Singapore. How great ? I knew this last night and I was getting highhigh!

Anyways, tuition was postpone to friday. :( Sian sia. I also can't wait to play bball with my friends!! :D:D Well nothing much to update about SHINee today. :( saddieme. Okay, off to play pet society again, addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment