Well, as you can see, I went to IMM on wednesday to see BEAST. Even though I'm not so crazy over them, I was still as hyper. First mum said we going IMM then I was like super happy bocs can see them. Then actually mum say want to West Mall first to collect my Maths textbook but it was already 6.45pm so in the end she brought me and sis to go IMM. ^^; I didn't expect my mum to be so good, hahas. We were abit late though, leave house around 7pm sharp.
When we reach IMM, me and sis like thought why like nobody but when we got to the garden plaza, we were shocked, though there wasn't as many fans as SHINee. I thought we couldn't enter the glass sliding door but fortuanately we did. It's like I'm seeing BEAST for free ~ Woohoo. Anyways, there was like some lucky draw going on when we arrived. We got a nice spot and stand on the bench. It was delayed for about 30mins. And soon they arrived at 7.42pm to be exact.
Without any delay, they got on stage and started singing/dancing SHOCK. Super duper nice sia. Gosh!! It was so chaotic, i tell you. Later I found a good post again stanging on the barrer. Good view. Later after the song over, here come the Hi-5 session. Cool huh? Why SHINee no Hi-5 session de. :( But anyways, there's a guy that is like super EMO in the group, I don't really like his character! Eww. But DooJun is sososososososo CUTE. After the Hi-5 session was over, they came in front of the table and bowed. They even waved to me!!!! Really, wave to me sia. :D:D:D I'm feel so excited now.
Soon, they walk off the stage and everyone was like dashing to the carpark. Me and sis run like siao too. ^^ Then, this police men super fierce sia. OMGOMG. Scold non-stop de. Shout here and there. But manage to see them in the van before they go. :D:D There's a fan that the plate number that looks like SHINee's. ~ Cool huh? Well, walked back to find mummy and daddy after that. I'm satisfied. :)
Today there is going to have BEAST fansign at IMM at 7pm, I feel like going sia but mum won't allow me. :( SADDIEME :(
Today there is going to have BEAST fansign at IMM at 7pm, I feel like going sia but mum won't allow me. :( SADDIEME :(



No comments:
Post a Comment