While didn't post on Friday and Saturday so I'm here to post now. Friday after NPCC, took some photos with my NP squard-mates and it was awesome! (Y) Love all the pics! I think we are getting more united yeah? KEKEKEKE, hope so lor.
Anyways, today mum went to Penang early in the morning and dad went fishing later on. Gave Church a skip as mum was not around. So left me, sis and my maid at home. Woke up quite early but fell back to sleep until 9am and was out of bed at 9.30am. Ate pancakes for breakfast and watched Personal Taste. ^^ The show is so freaking nicee. Lov'd it. Then after the show went to revise a bit and chat on phone w Isabel till lunch was ready. Watched eclipse while having my lunch and the movie is superduper nicee! But have to admit, the first part a bit boring. (gotalotofromanceduringthewholeshow). The show lasted for about 2 hrs if I'm not wrong. Did a bit of science assement and started using comp le. :D Heheh, naughty Charlene. EOY is coming and I still want to use comp. Haise.. Maybe later i'll continue my revision. I shall end here. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment