Monday, October 18, 2010
ATC is so suckish.
SO COOL WATCH THIS VIDEO. Nanyang Polytechnic Chinese Orchestra- Hallyu Songs Of Fame (KPOP Medley)
0:07 Lucifer
0:26 Ring Ding Dong
0:38 Bonamana
0:52 Man Man Hani
1:07 I Go Crazy Because Of You
1:21 Shock
1:38 Haru Haru
1:47 I Hope
2:14 2 Different Tears
3:04 Bo Peep
3:21 Because I’m A Woman
3:51 Even If I Die, I Can’t Let You Go
4:20 Miduhyo
4:51 Gee
(I only know the bold ones)
ATC was like so torturing. A simplest smaller thing ever and they will explode the and scold non stop. Just because of a stupid maggie that no one took it, it was probably hidden at the coner and we hate to run 2 rounds around the field, super pissed of sia. Only the kayaking was super fun! :D Enjoyed that only. Shall not elaborate on ATC to much. Pictures will be post soon once it is up on facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment