YOG Cafe was awesome. Experienced being a waitress.
I know it's retarded. :F
Stayed back for ushing duty and was pretty tired since we had to stand for a long time. I spent my last day of school practically like until 8pm.
I don't know why but me and kayyian eyes is edited to become BIG. #1
#2
#3
Me & Kayyian's Neoprint ;
Love all the neoprints taken with lovelies.
First met Dilys at wm interchange and went tgt to Bugis, meet Ky and Josica there. Took neoprints and went to bugis street, seesee. Josica as usual bought a lot of things. (she'sarichgirl) Bought a pouch that has a bow on it, so nice. After that, it was rather later so we decided to have lunch, skipskip. Then went to mrt to train down to Orchard and ky had to go diving. Went to ION and it was so boring, wasted my trip there as we suppose to meet Junhui, but in the end didn't. :0 Then sit down there and rest till around 4.50pm then went to take train home. Hsh at 6;10pm. Short post for today, lazy/tired.










No comments:
Post a Comment