Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Friday 26November'10
Was a bit later to fall in. I was so ganchiong that I surrendered my 2 phones. After that we had to give our twine, lighter, poncho and maggie to them. Soon we got into our groups. Had some games and thinking of a cheer. Then it was soon lunch. We had to cook our maggie for lunch. After lunch was campcraft which was rather boring.. Then next was RT. It was really fun and exciting. We had rice, curry chicken and egg for dinner. And after that was sing along session and treasure hunt. Supper, wash up and nights out at 11.30pm.

Saturday 27November'10
Woke up at around 6am. But me and Dilys decided to sleep a bit longer and then around 6.15am, we went to pack our stuff and fall in at 6.45am. Early in the morning we had our PT. PT was seriously damn tiring. Had our 5bx too. Bread with peanut butter and breakfast, super plain. Had some games and it was quite fun. Maggie for lunch again and soon we headed to Bukit Timah Hill for hiking. Basically, we had to walk from Dunearn to Bukit Timah Hill and up to the summit. I was really tough for me but I still manage to reach to the summit. I was a great experience for me. :) Rest for about 30-45mins and went down hill by another way. Took bus back to Dunearn, so lucky the bus was there to pick us. Everyone was zzzing of in the bus. Wash up and had dinner. C.A.M.P.F.I.R.E.! Sing and cheer like one crazy camper. Had lots and lots of fun. Then group by group we performed our cheer. :) Night walk was last of all. I was freaking scared man. Luckily we need not have to go alone for the night walk but we cannot choose our own partner but who cares. I partner with Elma and I think she was even more afraid then I was. When it was our turn, I wasn't as scared anymore then me and Elma was singing girls generation and SHINee song. HAHA. I expected the night walk to be scarier but over all it was nice. Supper and nights out at 11.45pm.

Sunday 28November'10
Woke up at around 6.30am and the madam need to switch on the lights for us. When the lights were on, everyone of us was like quickly get up and see each other. So gan chiong and we quickly pack our things and fall in at 7am. Had area cleaning and my group had to clean the con course and the parade squard, kinda slacky and we finished so fast. Played captain's ball and it was so damn fun!! Especially the last game with group 3. But it started to drizzle so we had to stop our game. Soon we had to announce the best group, best male/female camper. And after that we had photo taking. Lastly, we breakcamp at around 11.30pm.

Well, if you have notice, I fall sick yesterday. I had fever, sore throat/cough and flu. Today, I'm much better already but I am still unable to attent today prefect's meeting as I'm still not well. Hopefully, I will recover fully by tonight. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment