Monday, November 22, 2010


I took the photo when im outside the restuarant.

I took the photo when im outside another restuarant. :P

You can see half of Soohyun
Eli wearing a tanktop
Kibum is block by the sercurity guard-.-
Dongho is the one looking down
Kevin is the one carrying a guitar. (behindbehind)
You can see Alexander here.
Kiseop idk where?
Ukiss leaving ~
We went back to the garden plaza ~
Clearing the stuff and packing the barrer.


First, today woke up like so many times. Then in the end wake up at 10.20am and I was suppose to meet Dilys at 11am, so rush here and there. Left my house at 11am instead as my is was take so long. So then meet Dilys and took 188 to IMM. Then when reach there got a few people there like then we didn't know it was a private event ma so we wanted to go in in the end the sliding door never open then they saw its a private event blahblah. At least I manage to see them throught the restaurant. I was so temptered to order something so i could go inside the restuarant and get a better view. But in the end the seats that has a good view was all taken.  

(overdued post, last friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment