Hi! Guess who is posting now?
Haha! I am not Charlene for ur info.
I am someone that stays in this world and is a human being!
Okay la,frankly this is suyun here. (L)
She requested me to helped her to update her blog.
As her lappy had been confiscated by her mum ):
And so ya.
she's my dearest mei!So i shall post for the sake of her.
Today HE was really bad to me but to her i not sure.
Delayed till so late. How bad!
And she was fedup by Ms Song as she had to redo her composition.
She had lost it when th info we gotten.
I helped her do her journal!
Erms,i guess she will not be updating till maybe next week.
She told me. Sigh poor thing.
But she had no choice either.
Of cos she wants to use but she cant.
Okkies,ends here! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment