Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yeahhx...
Today got swimming again!
I love it xia.
SuYun didnt go swimming and she was very sad.
Cheer upps...
Later asked my mum if can go out again...
As you know, my mother is very strick in all times...
Sooooooo I was like begging her if I can go WM.
HAHAH..
After tat, Dikson,TianLai and WeiLiang come and find me and SuYun...
I say i was in the library... but I left my bag thereand when to Tom&Stephine (in side the changing room eating)
LOLL.
They could'nt find us xia...
But sooner or later, we went out or the changing room and went out to look forthem..
In the end they saw us first.
Heehees.
Later walk around WM and at about 4.30 went to Dick Dick house...
HAHAH.
Quite ok lorhx the house.
The mother was there xio...
Thn we also played Truth or Dare game..
Lame lorh solittle people..
PlayPlayPlay till 5.30p so I went home with SuYun and TainLai...
Then Home Sweet Home.
Now posting...
OKayy,
End here..
:D:D:D
Byess...

No comments:

Post a Comment