Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why?

Sorry for not posting quite long. Yesterday, went to 新加坡e乐大赏2010. They purposely put SHINee @ the last part of the concert, in order for people not leave the place. Anyway, it was AWESOME! I can't believe my eyes. Okayz.. Arhh! But I can't understand why Jhyun didn't smile w/o the whole concert. Haise. Jhyun is a bit unfar, no offence, he said that SG fans are rude just because we scream and shout on top of our voice when they are singing. -.-? He is pissed off i guess. Many people came to the awards just because of them ok. Haise, we are making SG fans a bad impression. I afraid that they might not come to SG again. :( Videos will be posted asap. Now currently DLing videos into my comp then transfer to PSP, but it seems impossible. sob,sob. Even so, if Jhyun don't like SG fans, I will still like them. ANDiloveyesterday,(13march'10) 

No comments:

Post a Comment