Friday, March 12, 2010

Wedneday - 10/3
After school, went WM with Suyun as she needed to buy hr file so i pei her lor. Then later when home alone as she is haning lunch with her bro, mum and aunt. LOLL. Went home eat lunch and played comp all the way till 6pm. Then around 6.15pm leave house and meet Suyun somewhere @ the traffic light near her house. LOL. Then went to park and play/exercise. I now can't even do monkey bar sia. Sigh.. Will try harder next time.. :> Then photoed a bit and leave the park arount 7.15pm. Later on, while we were jogging, Suyun almost spained her ankle. Lucky never. But was a bit pain lor. Hopefully she will get recover asap. :D Then walk/jog all the way back home alone. :( DONE.
Thursday - 11/3
I told Suyun I wanted to go back early in order to play comp as I will be having tuition @ 6pm. Then when I got home, I was so shocked that my mother was on MC. FREAKO sio. Haise. In the end I took a nap still around 5.30pm then got ready for tuition. Not bad la the tuition. :P Nothing much to post le.
Today
Today worse part was, the seating arrangement SUCKS! Pls be fair to other ok. I have no idea why Mr siva even agreed with you. Pls you get to chose your own seat then how about us? Isit UNFAIR, pls think for others too. Mr Siva shouldn't let you do the seating arrangeing sia. Totally unfair. Pls don't so humji too. Alamak. Anyway, something cheered me up, I'm going to see SHINee tomorrow, is it awesome? :))
Hehe. Then later got NPCC. I was super sad cos the NCO(sec 4) are currently  stepping down from NP. I'm super duper say. I really hope that they will continue to teach us. And hopefully that the new NCO will not be so strict. I really appreciate my squad IC, Jun Yew & Wendy for teaching us. Thank you! :) Will miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment