Thursday, April 15, 2010


Teletubbies, retarded and cute. ^^

Cut out.

Full.
ENJOY!

Will post tomorrow. BYEBYE(edit)
First of all, I thought that mama was coming back so I quickly off my comp. In a rush.
Then, I load hello baby liao, but in the end wasn't able to watch.
So later I started to do a bit of my geo revision. Then late mama call.
I picked up and she say she was still @ office.
Haise, due to my kiasuness, i off my comp.
But then I ask Suyun for advised, should I on back my comp?
(idid)
I made the right choice, thanks LG!
Then later continue with my hello baby.
And the last part the poat touching part.
I cried for he first time and then rewatched it with LG and cried a bit.
Gosh, it's really touching if you watch the whole movie ep 1-12.
There's ep 13 (special thingy, no sub yet though)
I'm now waiting for ep 13 to be sub asap. ^^


School:
School today was FUN. Kekeke.
Asual, silent readng is BORING.
And soon later I was damn pissed by Mr Siva.
Please la, don't act so good ok as if you can find so many peole to attend the speech day.
Asshole la. Please don't think your so good. Untill now, I bet you still don't know some of the names in our class.
And you know is SUPER rude to call people by their full name.
E.g. Teo Shu Ying, Ong Sie Ying.
Please lehh, teacher also don't know how call just the name must call full name.
Stupid or what?
After that watch hello baby in comp lab and then Geo teacher never come so did some class work and off for duty..
Sciene was okok la, a bit boring.
But Ms Aisha so good, let us watch a Japanese game show.
Damn funny I tell you. She so nice lor. But her teaching no good, sorry?
After that, Music teacher didn't come.
So Me, LG,Browie, WeiLing we play hand werestling with all of them. I lose. -.-
Then so we started to play heart attack.
FUNFUNFUN, i tell you.
Non-stop till lesson over.
Then history was kinda boring too. Really had fun when playing heart attack.
More and more people join us to play. FUN can! ^^
Bused w LG.
^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment