Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yoyo. Today PE was damn boring.. I help my twinneh help take timing. :P
I so good hor.Then I keep cheering for twinneh and marshmallow. :D JYJY.
It's okay, at least you tried your best? You will make it the next time ok. :)
Btw, had chinese listening compre today (SA1), omg. -,-
returned chinese test also. I just pass by 2 marks only. lucky sia.
Then later rush off for duty. Science teacher wasn't here again. Mr Zaki, (NPCC senior) relieve us.
HAHA. Then later maths, boring. And then off to west mall with LG. :) Straight went to Mac cos LG want buy Mc flurry but I didn't, jian fei. Then happened to walk pass Bossini shop then I heard Ring ding dong song playing. Me And LG just go in and hear the song only. HAHA. Was a bit high wen I heard it. Soon we went to comics connection and see is if got any SHINee pictures. Then this stupid shop keeper keep flowing me and LG around the shop. You think we stealing is it. Aiyoyo, think to low of us liao. We not bad students leh. -.- Asshole sia, then me and LG started to walk here and there, play with her also. Want attitude us like that. Freak sia! Then soon LG want borrow book from Library, then look here and there cannot find her book, wasted time there. She so deli deali sia. -.-' Then went to subway and bought cookies. :D And off home. :D Now gonna watch hello baby before going for tuition later. BYEBYE.


Labels: SHINee freak girl. \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment