Enjoy!
Minho solo @ Dream Concert
Jjong solo @ Dream Concert
Replay @ Dream Concert (Minho forcus)
Ring Ding Dong @ Dream Concert (Minho forcus)
(SHINee @ Dream concert)
Now currently @ RSYC to celebrate my sis birthday. Happy Birthday awyways.. Today NPCC ROD was tiring. Practice and practice. Stand there quite some time but okok. If longer, I not sure I'll be able to continue a not. Haha. Well, today went City Square Mall for Maths trail. Was a bit sad for some reasons, yeah. But still had fun lor.. Sorry for not having a proper post for quite some time, cos I now have the time to post. This freaking keyboard here is making much noise and I think it's annoying to the others, Heheh, paiseh. Yesterday went Marina Square and Suntec after Church. Took neoprint w Isabel, Fifi, Sis and me. FUNFUNFUN. Will upload the neoprint picture soon. See on facebook yeah.. Sadly, SHINee only preform @ songs at Dream Concert. Lucky when that time SHINee came to singapore, they sang 3 songs for me. Thanks. :D:D Well, will end here. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment