Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO SHINee!!!
From this:
To this:
Credits @ SHINeesingapore
As you know today is SHINee 2nd anniversary!! OMGOMG. Heheh. 

SCHOOL

(taken after NPCC ROD parade)

Today got some lame talk from morning to 10.50am. -.- Then off for recess and then Napfa le.
 First got briefing then sit up. Thanks Suyun w my sit up. I didn't tried my best for it though, cos for some reasons. Next, was my most fear, inclined pull-up. -.- Lucky did 4 then pass liao, cos 3 is the passing mark. Then was shuttle run. First try, I like bo chap cos for some reasons again. Then later second try I improved a bit. Next station, standing board jump. Ms Aisah was pissed off w our class for dunno what reasons. Then I didn't do my best again for this station bcos I wasn't that prepared not some reasons again. I ask for a retest but Ms Aisah was to piss liao, sian.. Last station was sit and reach. First try not so good then second try was slightly better, but was disappointed though. Then after everyone do left me, suyun and Dilys then I did a retest and it was awesome. 49cm(bhb, sorry). But happy. After then went home w Suyun. Chit chat on the way home. :D


(the reasons, Suyun LG should know ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment