Thursday, May 27, 2010

Forgotten, dream concert

Came to cheer on his SHINee Appas eh?
Yoogeun came went to dream concert and cheered for SHINee!! Cool rights?
Minho is really close to Dong hae. ^^/
Euuhyuk is so cute here, but of course MInho is better, duhh?? ^0^
Are they kissing or what??

Seems like kissing right?? ^^

SCHOOL
Anyways, school was so boring today. Had morning talk for so long can even sleep but not comfortable. WTF? Then later went back class and chit chat for while then off for recess le. Recess was very long so after eating, we went back to class there and play play/ slack slack lor. Then later after school Suyun want go IMM then she say can take 187 but in the end we loss our way sia and I panic for nothing, heheh. Funny hor me. Then later take bus back and then wait for bus 173. Just bcos I missed 1 stupid bus, I had to wait for like 30 mins, fucking pissed off manzxc! Fuck that bus uncle for coming to late. Then out of a sudden, a lady approached me and ask me if can lend her my phone as she want to call her daughter but she seems like lying sia. So she say she will pay me but i of course say never mind la, then she tell me dial the number then I pass the phone to her and I thought she minght run away with my phine mah, so I very kiasu get ready my water bottle to hit her in case it really happen. But in the end she say thankyou and went off. Hahah, that's so kind of me hor. :) Mum half day today cos later need see teacher cos my sis results wasn't that good. Not me hor need see teacher os my sis, blah blah. Anyway, my mum helped repair my computer call the repair computer person, then ask her delete this and that, now still deleting hopefully my computer and work liao so don't need use dad comp anymore. :) Well, will end here. BYEBYE!

Playing outside class. Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment