Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Cute Muzzy! ^^


 Rock Climbing Session
Today went to toh guan for rock climbing. The place like very ulu ulu meaning deserted. Some ware house. Then the moment the bus when in the dark dark place is was kinda scary haha. Then later reach liao. The instrutor brief us and then off to climb liao. I was like super duper scare ok, I sort of have a phobia for rock climbing. :( Soon, it was my turn, I climb slowly by slowly, but then i got stuck half way. Anyway, thanks those for cheering me when I was climbing. THANKS^^! (especially..)

First actually was Suyun then next was Dilys and then we change wall and Alyss next and the Suyun try her second time but in the end still didn't make it, after her is was me liao. Scary though. After me was hartika. After that change group and it was my turn to rest. I cheered of Twinneh, Domo-kun and my Marshmallow. ^^/ Heheh. Halfway, got break and then Me and Suyun bought Hershery cookies and cream chocolate and 100 plus. Yumm-y. Then eateateat, drinkdrinkdrink, out of a sudden I drop a big piece of my chocolate sia. Wasted!! But after I finished eating, twinneh so generous, she treat me Hershery cookies and cream chocolate Hershery cookies and cream chocolate! But of course I shared w Suyun and Dilys. Thanks TWINNEH~!! :D  Then school bused back to school and then D'gig!

D'gig okok la, not bad. After the performance over, went back to class and got back report book. I'm very happy bcos I got 2nd in class. :D:D Happydieme. ^^/ Then bused back w Suyun. Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment